Wednesday, February 13, 2008

blue is for 10 years


how beautiful is this? This is my annivesary gift - it is a blue diamond flanked with two white diamonds which stand for Joe (blue) and Thom & Matt (white), my two sons. It is set in White Gold and its about 1.25 ct total
I'm not too proud to show off a little ;-)
in keeping with the blue tradition for 10 years, joe claimed the BLU ray disc player as his gift LOL. pretty clever.
he is getting an anniversay mini-album that my good friend roxann made for me since i didn't have the time to get one together - not that she has the time either - dont knwo how she did it, but she did and its beautiful! I have to tweek it with my photos and stuff and then I will postpics of it later. thanks roxann!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jodi! It really is beautiful! Congratulations, again! Good job, JOE!!

    And thanks for the shout out! :) I just hope you love the mini-album! (and, well, Joe...since it's for him!)

    ReplyDelete