Wednesday, February 13, 2008

anniversary mini album & love box

ok so like right now i'm thinking i'd like to slap this book on the side of his head, but thats not becoming of a lady ... ugh MEN. whatever. but anyway, here is the finished book and all the credit goes to roxann
it turned out wonderful. it fits inside a crafty creations envelope perfectly







also this evening, thom & i spent time getting his valentines and valentine box done. I worked on the box and he addressed, stuffed and bagged all his valentines & goodies - all by himself. love that. a LOT

they havent had school all week now from the weather, i hope after all the work we put into it, he actually gets to go tomorrow.
he made a point to add extra treats to his sweethearts goody bag. hee hee













2 comments:

  1. hee hee hee...what'd he do?!?!? LOL!!

    And cute valentine box!!!!

    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. men - they can just be buttheads, you know? I'm trying to reclaim my backroom (which is my office/studio) and get him to move the last embroidery machine to the shop where it belongs. Although I enjoy it being here so that I can play with it, it really is too expensive a machine to sit in our "old" home shop and should be mass producing at the store. He was ...mmmm... RESISTING. so I needed to RESIST a little more than him and so on ...

    he reallllly loved the book though - he got it next morning on valentines day...when i tossed it to him on my way to the coffee pot!

    ReplyDelete