Friday, November 16, 2007

uggified

"...ahhhhhhhh...", said my bare feet when i put on my new uggs for the first time last night - and lemme tell you, the weather totally warranted bootage last night.

they were absolute heaven. and yes, you wear them barefoot - no socks - your feet do not sweat and they stay at normal body temperature - you can wear them to the beach if you want.

i recommend that you try them - be nice to santa if you need to ;-) but definately figure out a way to get in a pair.

6 comments:

  1. Ugg.....now that I live in Kansas, I may need some. I got spoiled w/ mild Winters in Savannah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I need them in Florida, but they looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh honey! i'm wearing mine to florida! i'm on my way there tomorrow - stopping in ocala, then to west palm beach, then to boca,m then back up to ocala for thanksgiving-you can bet this is all i'm wearing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wave as you go by Stuart! That's where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about putting them on my Christmas list. They look so fab.
    I think you helped me make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been tagged. Read my blog for details.

    y

    ReplyDelete