Friday, November 9, 2007

she's pretty cute - part ii

ok - so i failed to mention that yesterday morning during this top secret conversation with my son - that he very specifically told me DONT TELL DAD!

i couldnt help it though. but joe is sworn to secrecy, and is to tell nobody --- forget the fact that its on my blog. blogs dont count.

further---we had parent teacher conferences last night, of which I was a very proud mom, walking out of there finding out how good a citizen my son is and how he is a volunteer in class and also helps read to the younger classes and volunteers to help with the special education students. you know he even told me he helps them in lunch line? empathy is a very special gift and I am sooooooo glad my son has it.

elise's picture was on the classroom door. she is pretty cute. long blonde hair. i pointed her out to dad and we had a good chuckle in the hallway before we entered the room.

ughhhhhhh!

PS: nicole - i am so glad I dont have daughters...bras, periods, DRAMA! I can live without it!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm.... don't tell Dad? That's weird, but I guess mine is the same way. I have a 5 yr old boy and he informed me the other day that there is a little girl named Alex that he thinks is pretty. Luckily he still has the attention span of a gnat, so he just flits on to "mom I need a new monster truck, I broke mine!" Trust me, you don't need the drama of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they automatically think dads will somehow make fun of the situation...joking around is ok - but when it comes down to the real thing - mom is the bomb in all things "girl".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls arn't so bad ..... and when it comes right down to it don't you agree pinktomato ?

    ReplyDelete