Monday, November 12, 2007

ugg-a-licious

TAH-DAH!

ok kerry - i would have to say that these rank right up there with your new dansko's ;-)



edited: and these I can sorta get away with without hiding them in the closet - since i work in the shoe industry, i am privy to lots of "samples" laying around my work space --- KWIM?

so me & kerry BAHHHHHHHH! there must be some sort of vibe - because just yesterday I was thinking to myself - why are we skipping right over thanksgiving and going straight to christmas? its a stewpid question because i know the answer...the walmart gods want us spending money NOW. holy crap, their latest commercial is just over the top...gag me. we're not shopping in the typical way this year. I just decided that

my name is jodi and i am an anti-walmartaholic

6 comments:

  1. love em, but i expected more flash, more color from you:) they are no pink rain boots. which by the way i was praying for rain so i could wear em!

    y

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAH - JUST CHOCOLATE BROWN SHEARLING - DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR UGGS WITHOUT SOCKS? I NEVER KNEW THAT. BECAUSE THE ARE SHEEPSKIN AND SHEARLING THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORN BAREFOOT AND THEY KEEP YOUR FEET THE SAME BODY TEMPERATURE NO MATTER WHAT CLIMATE YOURE IN. I THOUGHT THAT WAS INTERESTING. i ALSO SUCK FOR TYPING IN CAPS - BUT I WAS TOO FAR GONE TO TURN BACK AND RETYPE -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wally World must DIE! They aren'tso careful though that they checked their new circular first before distribution. I saw Aqua Dots advertised for sale in it! OOOPPPPSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl you didn't.....I thought I was bad with the crocs....but at least the crocs are cheap. lol
    I've re-dicovered the Chuck Taylors....Yay Converse!!!
    OK...I am a little jealous. I just keep telling myself they're ugly because I can't afford them.
    Oh and I updated mt blog....kind of.
    *angela*

    ReplyDelete
  5. chucks-r-cool!! did you know you can go to converse.com and custom design your own chucks?!?! I'm doing a pair in purple and black/white skull print + green for thom - for christmas. go chk it out! its give you a 360 view of how they will look. right down to the color of the laces and the foxing stripes - way cool for sure!

    glad to see you're back - missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Those Uggs are totally AWESOME!!!! Mommy likey!

    Rox

    ReplyDelete