Tuesday, March 18, 2008

washer update part III

so the maytag repairman showed up last week. despite popular belief, he does not wear a navy blue coverall uniform or a funny little hat. and he didnt used to be a program director for WKRP in CinCinaTTi either.

regardless, he fixed my washer and I've been able to mostly catch up.

tonight the new cabrio showed up. it is sitting the garage with its companion, the dryer. I decided once we get back from philly, we will move out the old ones, paint, paper and reorganize, then move the new ones in. I'm thinking yellow & white striped wall paper will help me feel all cheery like june cleaver,maybe it will make doing the laundry seem fun.

or not

6 comments:

  1. i'm not sure why...but i have always wanted a cute "finished" laundry room. i do mine in a creepy basement. yellow would be fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to do mine in a creepy basement. then since they dont have basements in florida, you hook them up in your HOT STEAMY garage. nothing like a sweaty workout while doing your laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had somewhere to do laundry. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to paint my unfinished laundry room pink with some black polka dots of some sort.... But, most days it just seems like too much work!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh! i'm likin the way you're thinkin!

    ReplyDelete