Monday, July 7, 2008

wow...

thats all we can say. we got the keys on the 1st and totally blitzed the store opening living strictly on diet pepsi max, mountain mudd coffees, and aleve.

we did it and we love it and we are grateful to everyone who showed their support and helping us get it done and for everyone who walked thru our doors on saturday. we are so looking forward to offering everyone a fun and new and uncommon crafting experience.

here are pics of the actual WORK being done! (to your right--->)

I will have pics of opening day and the final pics of the store how it looks later this evening - Denise took those and i'll have to grab her flash card at the baseball game tonight...

enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Let me tell you...the pics don't even do this place justice. I'm still on a "Pink Tomato high" and lovin' every minute of it! Hope to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! the photos look wonderful! I wish i were just a TAD bit closer to see it all in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jodi!!! THE STORE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so that is what a crater 's store looks like lots of pink, love that chime, buttons, i love buttons, pink basket wow, buck naked, i thought you ran a decent store, i not coing 1700 miles for buck naked, YOU HAVE MEN IN THE STORE,

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes - men are good for some things - namely building things and hanging things...

    ;-)

    jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ladies of Pinktomato!!!
    Welcome to wootown! My daughter and I were excited to peek in the windows last sunday....looks very nice, hopefully we will catch you open next time we stop by!
    It won't be too long til we are home on a Saturday...dd plays lacrosse and it is tournament season in the summer.
    Will you be having crops?? I can't wait to see what you have going on...Congrats on your new store opening!
    Best Regards,
    Rose Ann
    Wooster OHio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ladies!..i had a fantaiskal time when i stopped by...and yes, it was worth the trip...Jodi, it was a honor to meet you and i love your store...can't wait to come back and visit again...remain blessed!
    EssenseVibez
    Columbus, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats girl!!!! oh I wish I could be there. someday I will find my way down to see you. I promise!

    ReplyDelete