Friday, July 25, 2008

1 day

so here i am, sitting in bed - trying to unwind. watching the news. sipping on a michelob ultra pomegranate & raspberry beer. yum - i owe this new obsession to christy - thanks very much

i am NOT a lush!

my feet hurt

i'm trying counteract the caffeine from today

got a big day tomorrow

did i mention my feet hurt?

hit kohls sales this week - hit jackpot.

my cholesterol level is 214 - gotta stop eating ANIMAL FAT

got my hair cut - christy said it will make me look ---youthful--- heehee - so tara came over at like 7:30 yesterday morning and starting chopping - probably about 2-3 inches came off. i'm loving the idea of a mobile hair stylist - if i can find a good maid I'll be all set.

I cant wait to see yvonne & kimber - what a treat. I feel so priviledged to have them here - i really do. I even squeezed in my own workshop :-) woo hoo!

i couldnt wait to see mel too - did i mention mel's canoli hole needs choc chips? canoli? with chocolate chips? Yum - C & I had a piece today after dinner at Muddy Waters. as for mel - well she knows what I'm talking about ;-)

someone needs to open another restaurant here downtown - something ethnic...it would be perfect here. I'm thinking maybe something in island or cajun or southern slop. I'm missing some good spanish food too. ugh - does that mean I am missing florida - just a little? maybe tomorrow i'll make some black beans & rice

as for pink tomato - its going great so far. 3 classes sold out for tomorrow and we've added 2 more slots for kimber & yvonne.

7 comments:

  1. have a great day at the grand opening!!!didja ever pick the winners for that contest????? yesterday WAS the 25th after all!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are overworked and loving it,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear all the details of what I missed! I know it must have been just FANTASTIC!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....the opening was great! And I will take credit for making Jodi a lush and more "youthful" looking! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to see photos...lots of photos!
    say hi to Yvonne for me...i miss the DT.
    i am so happy for you =D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...your store looks sooooo awesome Jodi! Oh so wish I could be up there to experience it. :) Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete