Monday, July 28, 2008

G*O* spells AWESOME

i dont think i can truly express how well GO went - I mean we had the fabulo-city (sorry blonde - had to borrow that one) of YVONNE & KIMBER; record sales - i'm talkin' double the sales of our record sales. a bunch of new friends coming thru the doors and we topped it off with a swanky cocktail party with our close friends & family.

AND my dear friend melissa & her daughter kelsey SHOWED UP AT 3:00am the night before driving from NY (i was zonked - this would be the night I slept with a michelob).

and CRAP - we didnt even get any canoli.

my other dear friend denise played photographer again, but she hasnt forked over the flash - so as soon as I get it - i will post pics.

it was sorta like planning a wedding - i mean i loved all the stress of planning it - but I'm glad its over and we can move forward with carving our niche.

i am pretty sure the folks who have visited us so far --- all "get it" --- which sends me a clear message that we are needed :-)

4 comments:

  1. jellyker wilkers, a new headerer....it must be your creative juices from your new store....we can't exactly call it a store...your new HAPPENENING

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed the place! Aaaaaccccckkkkk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0f course you are going to get DOUBLE SALES and more, you have a happening going and not just a place to work

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome girl! I want to visit sooooo dang bad, it's making me crazy. You are such a natural at what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete