Thursday, September 27, 2007

LOL they call them bee-bees

ok so i was asked to post an update on the mammo situation---(thanks for the nudge renee ck - sometimes i'm like my big red dog - if I can't see it, then it doesnt exist - which is another story)

i love my doctor - she sort of feels that CC is overreacting - you know - radiologist sees something - cant confirm it on all the different pictures she took, so she passes the buck to someone else to make the call. you know in this world of sue-happy people, shes just covering her ass.

ok but first i gotta tell you---its the funniest shit. for those of you who have NOT had the pleasure --- they put these little stick on bb's on your nips. ok if it werent for the full on feelings of humiliation that have set in by this time - i would be cracking up because they remind me of the nipple tassels the strippers wear - without the tassels of course...the nurse thinks she forgot to put one on, cant find it but she was sure she did - then she finds it stuck to her sleeve. ok - so that doesnt seem that funny - but in the scheme of things it kinda is...lol ok so the next morning i'm like "what the hell?!" i forgot they were on and i found them still stuck. i'm wondering what joe would have had to say if HE had found them.

ok - so i see the surgeon (on 9/18) - hoping & praying he says the radiologist is a quack and that I dont need a biopsy - but no favors for me that day. I go on Oct 9th. he explained, very nicely that because it is my first time - there is no baseline. so these spots could have been there for 20 years but no one knows that for sure and we just need to eliminate all the possibilities. ok i can live with that. what peeves me is that I'm weird about male doctors. but I can rationalize that at least its just a "boob job" - and I dont have to put my feet in stirrups --------right?

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment