Friday, May 2, 2008

pink tomato -the countdown

ok - well i guess its official ;-)

pink tomato is going to be a full on crafty girl hot spot, located in trendy downtown wooster ohio. its going to be FABULOUS! I promise!

so - today i'm going to begin to chronicle the days to grand opening, starting with my new blog header - (look up)

"we", as in christy (my partner in crime) and myself, will be pulling off a few surprises along the way, so stay tuned, and feel free to tell a friend, especially if you are within reasonable driving distance, because opening day is going to be party central and you will definately want to pop in and visit.

stay tuned...more to come.

11 comments:

  1. so happy the news is out!

    so thrilled for you, wish i lived closer. but when we visit kevin's parents i WILL BE DOWN TO VISIT!

    y

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome is that??!??!!!! hmmm... wonder how far it is for me to come up there?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...you're officially announcing what I already knew!!!! Congratulations, Jodi and Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not far at all kimber! AAAAHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, and i thought u were preggers

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you. I'll definitely make the drive to Wooster to visit the store. A half hours not so bad,

    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how far is wooster from columbus/...i need to calculate...i can't wait to visit and meet you sistah' gurl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not far at all my friend! just about 1.5 hrs (i've been known to make in less than that!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am always appoligizing to you about my dogs, ect etc, but you said the words first, oh well now you know i am sorry again..oh by the way where is blondefabolous again''' is she still in bowling green, and just tired of blogging????

    ReplyDelete