Thursday, April 24, 2008

how do you spell NINKUMPOOP

did i get that right? i have always liked that word, but i dont use it too often.

i got to use it this morning when i went into the bathroom to wash up and brush my fangs. you see, apparently and assumingly, my husband must think i'm lookin pretty hot lately, what with lost weight and my deep dark electric tan going on and all...

rofl.

40 years old and i have a hickey.

it's been a crazy 2-3 weeks here for me, winding up my winter boot season for work and more work just keeps piling itself on. i started this week thinking i was going to cram and wipe it all out so I could mess around the rest of the week. that didnt happen.

i'll see what i can get done tomorrow. i need to post some creative stuff too. made a few things but just need to get them up.

will have an announcement to make hopefully in the next couple weeks or so...so stay tuned ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Nincompoop: noun; fool, simpleton.

    As from Webster's online dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is..... how does having a hickey make you a nincompoop??? I think it would make people say to themselves...."Man, that chick is HAWT!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sorry - it would be my husband who is the nincompoop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY....when i saw that spelling, i said to myself , i just have to correct pink, but i saw tht blondefab had already done that, also fab one of my grandbaby boys has jus been daignosed as diabetic...he was always so hyper...i guess we know why

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just have to say that you guys are real neat people to know and i enjoy reading about your crazy lifes

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i'm just glad we can add a little smile to someones face every now & then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay when you came by the office, I "assumed" that was a hickey but I didn't want to call you out on that one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sugah'...how can i get a fridge w/magnets for my blog?...that is too darn cute!!...love your blog...remain blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hoot!!! :) How funny but congratulations on all the changes. :) What's the annoucement about? I'm so excited whatever it may be....I must check back to find out. :)

    ReplyDelete