Thursday, January 31, 2008

snow & starbucks

I keep looking out the window to see if its started yet- we're getting hit tonight - cant wait. I used to hate this stuff when I lived here long ago and had to travel my 45 min hike to cleveland (which often turned to 2.5-3 hours when it snowed. but at the time - i knew nothing of 4 wheel drive. that was only available on toyota 4 runners, chevy blazers and ford bronco's at the time. we have 4WD now - and i actually look forward to driving in the snow!

ode to starbucks skinny latte -
starbucks, oh starbucks, i thank you so
for seeing to it
that i may have my starbucks
and get skinny too

me before => starbucks white chocolate mocha = 350-400 calories (very nearly once a day)
me now => starbucks skinny hazelnut latte = 90 (once or twice a week)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You're back! I don't do snow, but that's only because I am a born and bred Floridian. I hated when it would snow in Memphis. Made the people drive like loons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it was a big joke anyway. april fools on feb 1. all the snow went west & north of us. we got ice. thats it.

    ReplyDelete