Tuesday, January 8, 2008

new year - new me

yah - whatever.
ok i admit, i began counting calories yesterday. i think i am determined as it seems to be festering in my soul now. i found this calorie checkbook online - and its free and handy. it calculated based on how much I want to lose and gave me a calorie budget and even a goal date. which was very motivating. July 8 is the day I plan to be a size 6/7 again ;-) - I am ashamed to admit - but it took the last 10 years to pack this on between marriage, kids and quitting smoking (4 years this year!!). I know I only have myself to blame, so only I can do something about it. but joe seems to realize now how important his support is and knows i am serious. he is a junk-food-aholic - so when we went grocery shopping he stayed out of the chip, cookie, candy and soda aisles. i am thankful for that. so here i am - hard boiled eggs, tuna, chicken, crackers, green vegetables, yogurt...at the end of the day i end up with calories to spare so i can indulge a little ... which is also good for the soul

here are some recent projects!



2 comments: