Tuesday, October 2, 2007

i love gadgets

ok - so for me, being the gadget geek that i am, everytime i see something new that (to me) appears to have a real genuine purpose, i buy it!

so why cant i get up off the money to go get one of those mini irons for my ribbons and stuff? i dont know. they have a new state of the art ribbon iron out there now too---can i just say how dumb that is? holy crap I think some of these people are running out of ideas on what they can make next & try and convince everyone:: how did they live without it?

but i did have a brilliant idea of my own---trade up for a new hair straightening iron (an awesome chi iron) and use my old cheap one in the craft room - for RIBBON!
i probably shouldn't post that here huh? the idea will undoubtedly show up at the next trade show. not that beeeleeeions of people read my blog - but hey, I could invent my own version and market it and make a meeeeleeeeeeon dallahs! nah - too much work. i think i'll just share the idea with those who read this and leave it at that.

ok so that doesnt do much for paper, but my 20 year old iron i have out there already will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment